In medium sized mixing bowl add:
• 1 Cup Chocolate Trutein or Casein powder. DO NOT USE WHEY! Casein will make the most fudgey, but since I had Trutein, I used what I had.
• 1/3 Almond Flour (ground almonds)
• 2 TBSP Dark chocolate cocoa powder
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp kosher salt
• 2 TBSP ground Stevia in the Raw
Thoroughly whisk all ingredients by hand. Then add in:
• 3 Egg Whites
• 2/3 C Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk
Whisk until thoroughly combined and smooth. Once mixed, add:
• 1/4 C dark chocolate chips
Pour into 8×8 baking pan or individual squares like I have done.
• In a small bowl, soften 4 tablespoons of smooth or crunchy peanut butter. Once soft, dollop into 8×8 pan and swirl with knife. You’ll see by the picture that I spread it throughout the brownies, so I would get a little in each bite.
Place in center of preheated oven for about 10-15 mins. Be sure to keep a close eye, as you don’t want to overcook. Start watching around the 10 minute mark. Take them out when the outside is set and the middle is still gooey. They’ll keep cooking after they’re removed from the oven.
Let cool, cut and enjoy!!